Teens Without 2 Scholarship:
The Teens Without 2 Scholarship Requirements:
- Must be a high school senior OR a college freshman or sophomore.
- Must come from a single parent household.
- Must display financial need.
- Must have a GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Must be attending a College/University in the state of Virginia.
To apply for the scholarship:
- Complete the application.
- Answer the essay questions.
- Obtain 2 letters of recommendation.
- Obtain an academic transcript.
The scholarship application will open in January of each year and close in April. All applications will be reviewed by the scholarship board and the selected recipients will be notified shortly after.A lunch will be held for the chosen recipients to congratulate them on their accomplishments.